Saturday, February 23, 2008

Stickers are in!

And I've got tons of them. About a hundred black, and a hundred white. They came out great, and are sized for 1-1/8" head tubes, but still look good on 1" (or bigger if you go that way.) The people I went to are great to work with. Seems that they gave me a few more than I ordered. I'm not sure if that's just because it was easier for the machine to do whole pages, so they didn't bother making less, or if it was taking a tick longer than they said. It took a little over two weeks to have them done, and a few more days to get them shipped. (which was all in all a few days longer than they quoted, but I still think that's quick for some wicked awesome custom stickers) The price was good, the guy was nice and easy to work with, and I ended up with more than I asked for. So yea, I would definitely work with these guys again.


Oh yea, and did I mention I have hundreds of these things? So uhhhh... if you want a couple, I could probably spare one or two.


Post edit: So I didn't put up pics last night because I went to the Prints Gone Wild exhibition fair at the Contemporary Art Museum in St. Louis. It was kick ass, and it's going on tonight also. So if you don't have plans, check it out.

2 comments:

Nico Toscani said...

Sign up your buddy Nico for a sticker please. Also, the new wheels are wonderful! They have been put to a lot of good use in their first week of existance - I am very pleased to be chased around by angry bees all the time!

FelletBrazing said...

You got it man! Glad to hear the wheels are kicking arse!

Hit Counters
REI Coupon