Friday, January 30, 2009

Hurray for Anti-Biotics!

Just got back from the doc today (after being flat on my back this whole week), to find out I've had a naisal infection along with bronchitis. Woo hoo! So no new work has been going on in my shop. I have finished posting pictures on my Flickr from our vacation to NY and DC, including: a 60ft frozen waterfall, choppers from the O.C.C., one of the five remaining Wright Brothers' produced bicycles, D.C. icons and a protest that gave the inaguration a run for it's money in terms of how many showed up.

I did not include one thing though. And this is for my friends at Team Seagal:


That's right, an official O.C.C. energy drink for "Bikers" not athletes. I'm sorry to say that I don't share the same drive to purchase and taste every energy drink known to man, so I do not have a full report on this beverage. But I figured the least I could do, was to take a picture that such a drink exists.

Now hopefully my meds work, so I can have some energy myself. Just a couple hours of finishing touches to do on Mike's road bike, and then it's off to paint. Next up, a road bike for my buddy Justin in CA. And after that, a frame for Eddie (cyclocross?).

6 comments:

Nico Toscani said...

I am so excited. How about 650b hardtail with paragon sliders and der. hangar. Geometry to be fairly fast and nimble ala Kona, built around a 100mm travel Fox fork / 445mm rigid carbon fork (saso, white bros) Oh yeah, 93mm bb shell with xtr press-fit bb, run 2x9 with a road-bike style q factor. On the other hand, maybe a ti white brothers bb and eno crank fitted with their VBC MTB chainrings, also running 2x9 with a slim q-factor. For tubes, perhaps Pacenti Heavy Mettle, or some fancy Dedaccai? AWW MAN.

FelletBrazing said...

Man... when is your work going to take away all the free time you seem to have again?

Nico Toscani said...

I've been thinking-Forget about that 9-speed nonsense. How about a 1 x 4? Action tec ti cogs: 14,18,21, & 25 or 27. White Industries crank w/ 36T up front. Paul Thumbie/ DA barcon in the mix. It is true, nothing but valet shifts as far as the eye can see...

Casey Ryback said...

that enorgy drink is just as interesting as this, the first anti-energy drink - it actually exists, and is available at dierborgs:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/05/anti-energy-drink-slows-y_n_105433.html

Anonymous said...

Can I get a hamburger mount on the top tube?

FelletBrazing said...

Interesting... anti-energy eh? Is that the new sleeping pill for people who don't want to take sleeping pills? I wonder if it helps with R.L.S. as well?

And yes, I believe I could make a hamburger mount on the top tube. I might be able to wire in a warming coil to a Night Rider battery so the said hamburger is always warm and ready. McDees style!

Hit Counters
REI Coupon